Incident Alert Management
Automate the incident notification process to individuals on-call with digital schedules, alert escalations, and alerting redundancies to avoid human error and increase business up time.
How Does OnPage Help?
- Create an on-call schedules for each team with unique escalation criteria.
- Fragmented teams are no longer a Problem! The intuitive built in messaging allows for the entire ticket details to be forwarded. Get full event visibility! Add notes, a bridge number or attachments to the event alert.
- OnPage “Alert-Until-Read” ensures critical alert is never missed.
- Follow the audit-trail to ensure a notification was read and replied to.
- The fault-proof scheduler defaults to “always full” i.e. if a person is removed from an on-call shift by mistake with no replacement, the entire team will be alerted to ensure the alert is delivered.
- Enable incident postmortem via the audit trail, the real-time reporting console and downloadable reports.
OnPage supports DevOps and IT Ops teams
- Manage team schedules and on call shifts
- Monitor team productivity and progress
- Review reporting and metrics for team accountability
- Automate alerts straight to smartphones
- Collaborate on incidents and view incident details
- Lower response times and eliminate alert fatigue
- Monitor the progress of the incident
- Get event updates and insights via reporting
- Downloadable Postmortem Reports and real-time metrics
Here is a selection of our most popular White Papers. For the complete catalog click here.
Rock Solid Reliability
We have an Uptime of 99.95% and redundancies are in place to deter any type of outage. This allows for absolute minimum downtime, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage is 100% HIPAA compliant
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks.
- The OnPage Service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- We utilize fully redundant server infrastructure to make sure all data is secure
Eliminate Alert Fatigue and White Noise
Eliminate alert fatigue by prioritizing urgent notifications. You can send High or Low priority alerts, based on your needs . When an incident occurs, persistent alerts and repeated delivery are part of OnPage’s system to ensure incidents get to the right person at the right time. Every time.
- OnPage integrates with RMM and PSA tools like the ConnectWise package.
- Modernize ITSM with our ServiceNow Integration
- Enhance your IoT Ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect your tool stack using our API and e-mail integration.
- Integration with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark.
- Ready to use API and WebHooks.