Choose OnPage for these reasons
1) An Enterprise Grade Solution
OnPage is a cutting edge technology company and the global leader in Mobile Secure Messaging and Incident Alert Management. Providing solutions for IT teams, MSPs, healthcare personnel and industries leveraging IOT.
The Incident Alert Management Platform allows you to:
- Create multiple on-call schedules, without limitation to location
- Get instant visibility to who is on-call
- Enable incident postmortem analysis via audit trail and downloadable reports
- View incident alert response-time and insights into workloads.
OnPage is an enterprise grade solution hosted in a Tier III managed hosting facility. It is the solution of choice for hospitals, IT organizations, and operation teams.
2) Scalable Integrations
- OnPage integrates with RMM and PSA tools like the ConnectWise package.
- Modernize ITSM with our ServiceNow Integration
- Enhance your IoT Ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect your tool stack using our API and e-mail integration.
- Integration with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark.
- Ready to use API and WebHooks.
3) Ease of use
The OnPage Platform is designed to be intuitive and user friendly
- Access the Alerting Engine and two-way messaging on the OnPage application
- Easily put teams into schedules, groups and alert escalations using the Escalation Manager
- The OnPage Portal can we accessed on any device anywhere via the internet
- Downloadable reports make it easy for you to gain insights into employee performance and alert volume
4) Rock Solid Reliability
We have an Uptime of 99.95% and redundancies are in place to deter any type of outage. This allows for absolute minimum downtime, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage is 100% HIPAA compliant
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks.
- The OnPage Service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- We utilize fully redundant server infrastructure to make sure all data is secure
5) Eliminate Alert Fatigue and White Noise
Eliminate alert fatigue by prioritizing urgent notifications. You can send High or Low priority alerts, based on your needs . When an incident occurs, persistent alerts and repeated delivery are part of OnPage’s system to ensure incidents get to the right person at the right time. Every time.