OnPage’s intelligent alerting solution streamlines clinical and support team workflows, ensuring that critical alerts are always received and addressed.
For healthcare, OnPage enhances clinical communications and collaboration, allowing care team members to securely exchange sensitive patient information to meet HIPAA regulations. It’s an advanced pager replacement solution, built for today’s healthcare demands and requirements.
Support teams trust OnPage for its Alert-Until-Read alerting capabilities, ensuring that the right on-call engineer responds to IT-related critical incidents. This way, teams can enhance incident response operations, satisfying clients and stakeholders in the process.
How are We Different?
OnPage allows companies to keep their employees, vendors and clients informed of any critical situation while maintaining rock-solid communications.
OnPage is user-intuitive and easy-to-use so that even small organizations with less exposure to alerting tools can quickly adopt the solution.
OnPage’s 24×7 support is unmatched and clients can reach support after hours with any issues or questions they may encounter.
Simple Pricing Structure
OnPage’s simple pricing structure brings more transparency to the entire process.
OnPage offers Alert-Until-Read capabilities and supports message redundancy to SMS and email.
OnPage’s easy on-boarding and implementation process makes it one of the most sought-after solutions in the industry.
Clients Choose OnPage for These Reasons
Powerful Alerting Solutions for IT, MSP and Healthcare Teams
OnPage is a cutting edge technology company and a leader in incident alert management and clinical communications, providing solutions for IT, MSP and healthcare organizations.
OnPage’s intelligent alerting platform allows you to:
- Create multiple on-call schedules, without limitation to location
- Get instant visibility to who’s on-call
- Enable incident real-time and post-mortem analysis via audit trails and downloadable reports
- Adopt HIPAA-compliant messaging
OnPage is an enterprise-grade solution hosted in a Tier III managed hosting facility.
- Integrate with remote monitoring and management (RMM) and PSA (professional services automation) solutions such as ServiceNow, ConnectWise Manage and Datto’s Autotask
- Integrate with clinical scheduling solutions such as Amion and popular open source electronic health records with OpenEMR
- Enhance your IoT ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect your tool stack using OnPage’s API and e-mail integration
- Integrate with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark
- Take advantage of ready to use API and WebHooks
Ease of Use
OnPage has uptime of 99.99 percent and the platform is designed to deter any type of outage, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage is 100 percent HIPAA-compliant
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over Wi-Fi networks
- The OnPage Service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- OnPage uses a fully redundant server infrastructure to make sure all data is secure
Reduction in Alert Fatigue
OnPage reduces alert fatigue by allowing users to prioritize urgent notifications. They can send high or low-priority alerts, based on needs. When an incident occurs, persistent alerts and repeated delivery are part of OnPage’s system to ensure incidents get to the right person at the right time, every time. It’s a sure way to reduce physician burnout and support team fatigue.