How are we different?
Simple Pricing Structure
Clients choose OnPage for these reasons
Powerful alerting solutions for IT, MSP and healthcare teams
OnPage is a cutting edge technology company and a global leader in incident alert management, providing solutions for IT, MSPs and healthcare.
The incident alert management platform allows you to:
- Create multiple on-call schedules, without limitation to location
- Get instant visibility to who is on-call
- Enable incident real-time and post-mortem analysis via audit trails and downloadable reports
OnPage is an enterprise-grade solution hosted in a Tier III managed hosting facility.
- Integrate with remote monitoring and management (RMM) and PSA (professional services automation) solutions such as ServiceNow, ConnectWise Manage and Datto’s Autotask
- Enhance your IoT ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect your tool stack using OnPage’s API and e-mail integration
- Integrate with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark
- Take advantage of ready to use API and WebHooks
Ease of use
OnPage has uptime of 99.99% and the platform is designed to deter any type of outage, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage is 100% HIPAA compliant
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks
- The OnPage Service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- OnPage uses a fully redundant server infrastructure to make sure all data is secure
Reduction in alert fatigue
OnPage reduces alert fatigue by allowing users to prioritize urgent notifications. They can send High or Low priority alerts, based on needs. When an incident occurs, persistent alerts and repeated delivery are part of OnPage’s system to ensure incidents get to the right person at the right time, every time.