Intelligent Alerting for Strategic IT Teams
Automate Incident Alerting
Streamline incident management and alert the right person at the right time. Shorten time to resolution with alerting that gets attention. Automatically escalate alerts for better team collaboration.
Direct all critical notifications from RMM systems and cloud applications to deliver Audible Alerts in real-time, to speed up resolution. Encrypt communications between IT team members for added security.
Reduce Alert Noise, Boost Morale
Ensure that critical incidents rise above the noise. Automate on-call schedules and balance the workload evenly among team members.
Automate the Incident Alerting Process
Override the silent switch on all devices. Alerts cut through the noise and bring critical alerts to the forefront, continuing for up to eight hours until acknowledged
Schedule the on-call team as a group or as individuals, eliminating manual errors. Regardless of geographical location, on-call engineers will always receive a critical notification
Escalate alerts to the next group or person if a team member is not available. Enable redundant messaging to phone, SMS and email
Access secure two-way communications. OnPage messages are SSL encrypted and can only be viewed by message participants
Simplify the alerting process for customers to reach multiple departments in a business through one number
Analyze incident response time with real-time reporting. See how many alerts go unanswered and look at trends to help you optimize workflows
OnPage’s uptime is 99.99 percent and redundancies are in place to minimize any type of outage. This allows for absolute minimum downtime, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage can override silent switch on iOS and Android regardless of one’s device settings
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks
- The OnPage service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- Fully redundant server infrastructure is in place to make sure all data is secure
- Modernize ITSM with OnPage’s ServiceNow integration
- Manage ticketing and alerting from a single platform with ConnectWise Manage and Datto’s Autotask integrations
- Enhance the IoT ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect the tool stack using OnPage’s API and e-mail integration
- Integrate with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark
- Use API and WebHooks for additional integrations
Unmatched 24x7 OnPage Support
OnPage offers 24×7 support for all IT clients, ensuring that system administrators and on-call engineers receive top-quality support services at any time. Users always receive immediate answers from a friendly and knowledgeable OnPage support staff.
What Customers Are Saying ...
BDNet Corporate Networking
Gary Novosel, Sr. Analyst