OnPage Priority Messaging & Pager App Now Available for Android!
The OnPage application is paving the future for pager replacements in the marketplace, and is now available for Android Devices at Google Play!
WALTHAM, Mass. June 07, 2012
c“In any critical situation, whether relating to human-life or a company’s IT life-line to its customers, the key to a fast recovery relies on secure and immediate communication.” Says Judit Sharon, CEO of Onset Technology. “With traditional pager coverage shrinking by the day, and SMS communication not being secure or reliable, OnPage leverages expanding cellular and WiFi coverage, to provide reliable and secure, HIPAA-compliant communication in critical situations with no room for uncertainty.”
OnPage now supports all of the major smartphone platforms. IT shops, hospitals, emergency services, media, and other organizations can consolidate all communications in a single Android, iPhone or Blackberry device. Users will be confident that their priority and mission-critical messaging will be transmitted using SSL encryption. Messages will be received, and most importantly, they will be read.
Additional OnPage benefit include:
- An enticing user experience that makes paging fast, efficient, and (dare we say it?) fun!
- Continuous alert until acknowledged
- Confirmed receipt of delivery and reading of critical messages on the smartphone, from and to any OnPage user in the world
- End-to-end encryption that protects private messages from prying eyes.
- Streamlined messaging with inbox, outbox, reply, and message status that makes it easy to confirm and track conversations.
- “In-app” messages that let communications also take place exclusively from inside the OnPage application.
- Phone book sync that automatically draws OnPage contacts from a user’s smartphone contacts.
- One-touch responses that allow users to reply to messages with just a tap by sending predefined responses (i.e., “In a meeting,” “Get back to you in 15,” “With a patient,” etc.)
OnPage works over cellular communication as well as WiFi. With hospitals, secured law enforcement facilities, financial institutions, and entire cities covering themselves with wall-to-wall WiFi, Onpage is sure to work even in areas with poor cellular coverage.
OnPage currently supports Apple iOS 5, BlackBerry 7 OS, and Android. For more information, visit the OnPage website at http://OnPage.com/.
ABOUT ONSET TECHNOLOGY
Onset Technology is a leading vendor of mobile messaging solutions to organizations with mission-critical emergency communications requirements. The company’s OnPage mobile app turns iOS, BlackBerry, and Android smartphones into secure digital pagers, supported by an enterprise-grade messaging and paging platform. Onset Technology’s OnPage is now used by over 1,000 organizations, including those in healthcare, emergency services, information technology, financial institutions, the legal profession, and government agencies. For more information about OnPage, visit the Onset Technology website at http://OnsetTechnology.com/ or at http://OnPage.com/.