Your organization depends on you to reduce downtime. Develop an incident management strategy and improve resolution time.
Automate alerts straight to smartphones. Collaborate on incidents and view incident details. Lower response times and eliminate alert fatigue.
Monitor the progress of the incident. Get event updates and insights via reporting. Download postmortem reports and real-time metrics.
Trends, Best Practices and How-To Guides
The incident management process
Rock solid reliability
OnPage’s uptime is 99.99% and redundancies are in place to minimize any type of outage. This allows for absolute minimum downtime, even during worst-case scenarios.
- OnPage is 100% HIPAA compliant
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks
- The OnPage service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- Fully redundant server infrastructure is in place to make sure all data is secure
Eliminate alert fatigue and noise
Eliminate alert fatigue by prioritizing urgent notifications. Send High or Low priority alerts, based on needs. When an incident occurs, persistent alerts and repeated delivery are part of OnPage’s system to ensure incidents get to the right person at the right time. Every time.
- OnPage integrates with RMM and PSA platforms including ConnectWise Manage
- Modernize ITSM with OnPage’s ServiceNow integration
- Enhance the IoT ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect the tool stack using OnPage’s API and e-mail integration
- Integration with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark
- Ready to use API and WebHooks