Intelligent Alerting for Strategic IT Teams
Automate incident alerting
Streamline incident management and alert the right person at the right time. Shorten time to resolution for critical incidents with alerting that gets attention. Automatically escalate alerts for better team collaboration.
Prevent damage from cyberattacks
Integrate alerting with RMM systems to deliver “smart alerts” 24×7 during potential attacks to speed up resolution. Encrypt communications between IT team members for additional security.
Automate the Incident Alerting Process
OnPage intelligent alerts cut through the noise and bring critical alerts to the forefront, continuing for up to eight hours until acknowledged
Schedule the on-call team as a group or as individuals, eliminating manual errors. Regardless of geographical location, on-call engineers will always receive a critical notification
Escalate alerts to the next group or person if a team member is not available. Enable redundant messaging to phone, SMS and email
Access secure two-way communications. OnPage messages are SSL encrypted and can only be viewed by message participants
Simplify the alerting process for customers to reach multiple departments in a business through one number
Analyze incident response time with real-time reporting. See how many alerts go unanswered and look at trends to help you optimize workflows
OnPage’s uptime is 99.99% and redundancies are in place to minimize any type of outage. This allows for absolute minimum downtime, even during worst-case scenarios.
- All messages and alerts go through encrypted transmission
- OnPage sends messages through the data channel and over WiFi networks
- The OnPage service is hosted in a Tier III, SSAE-16 compliant facility
- Fully redundant server infrastructure is in place to make sure all data is secure
- Modernize ITSM with OnPage’s ServiceNow integration
- Manage ticketing and alerting from a single platform with ConnectWise Manage and Datto’s Autotask integrations
- Enhance the IoT ecosystem with the ThingWorx integration
- Connect the tool stack using OnPage’s API and e-mail integration
- Integrate with Chat Ops tools like Slack and Cisco-Spark
- Use API and WebHooks for additional integrations