Do more with OnPage
New Features, Integrations, Capabilities.
*Coming Soon* OnPage Blast IT - Mass Notification – Maintaining Communication Resiliency
Effective communication during a crisis is essential to a successful operational resiliency program. OnPage’s mass notification feature enables you to quickly and easily update users before, during and following any type of potential threats or crisis events.
OnPage’s robust solutions allows you to keep your employees, vendors and clients informed of any critical situation while maintaining rock solid communications. OnPage understands that communication resiliency is of the utmost importance and has engineered solutions that mitigate fractured communications between teams and missing critical alerts.
*Coming Soon* Templates on the OnPage Application
Enterprise users will soon be able to avail of the Templates feature on the OnPage application. The OnPage Templates feature enables users to send messages by inputting a pre-defined format.
OnPage users can now create messages fast and streamline the formatting of their messages without having to copy/paste formats from old messages. This not only saves time but reduces errors. Users can create unlimited number of templates in what ever size they wish to be used whenever needed. You can create templates for handling certain kinds of incidents or you can create templates to forward a ticket to another incident responder.
*Coming Soon* Presence Status on the OnPage Application
Enterprise users will soon be able to avail of the Presence Status feature on the OnPage application. Designed to visually represent which of your contacts are “online”, “offline” and on “do not page” mode; This feature allows you to get an idea of who is available during critical situations.
This not only makes collaboration easy but is also helpful during times when one of your contacts is supposed to get alerted but are either offline or have OnPage on Do-Not-Page mode.
This ensures accountability as you now have the surity that the person being alerted is definitely online!
Dedicated Line + Voice Mail
With this feature organizations can eliminate the middle man and get their customers’ messages to the right person instantly!
- Welcome your customers and get your company name branded through custom greetings.
- Convenience for your customers is paramount. Enable them to reach your business by providing them with instructions on how they can reach the department/person they want. Bilingual phone menu and greeting options are available.
- Immediacy is achieved during critical situations. Customers can reach your business instantaneously without having to dial another number. All they need to know is one number which gets them to the right person/department.
- Personalization to greetings are available for each department and person too.
- Optimization of after-hours communications are now enabled with the ability for customers to leave a call back number and/or voice mail.
ConnectWise Manage integration enhancements
OnPage streamlines the incident resolution life-cycle and ticketing process with a seamless ConnectWise Manage integration. Some of our new features include:
- ConnectWise Manage tickets can now be updated from within the OnPage application. OnPage eliminates the need for multiple processes and allows MSP incident responders to update the status of a ticket with the simple click of a button on their OnPage application from the mobile device.
- Add notes to tickets though the OnPage application. Updates are immediate and a thread of all replies from the OnPage application to the tickets are saved within the ticket to make the process of post-incident reporting and incident management more effective.
- Manage stakeholders with the Email Gateway. OnPage instantaneously creates a connection between the client, the ticket created in ConnectWise Manage and the incident responder using OnPage. This enables MSP’s clients to communicate with the responder by using the email gateway.
- Automate alerts from voicemail initiated tickets. ConnectWise Manage transforms a humble voice mail into a ConnectWise Manage ticket and OnPage further enhances this feature by making the ticket actionable and adding an element of priority alerting to it.
The OnPage Templates feature enables users to send messages by inputting a pre-defined format. OnPage users can now create messages fast and streamline the formatting of their messages without having to copy/paste formats from old messages. This not only saves time but reduces errors. Users can create unlimited number of templates in what ever size they wish to be used whenever needed. You can create templates for handling certain kinds of incidents or you can create templates to forward a ticket to another incident responder.
Uptime Robot is all about helping you to keep your websites up. It monitors your websites every 5 minutes and alerts you if your sites are down. Get alerted via e-mail, SMS, Twitter, push, Slack, HipChat and now OnPage through WebHooks.
OnPage uses the Webhook API to integrate with any third level service. ServiceNow has an Outbound REST Messages API that can be used to integrate OnPage and ServiceNow.
Outbound REST Messages API finally generates the script that can be used with Business Rules, Script Includes, Script Actions and Background Scripts which means that any event in ServiceNow can be sent to OnPage.
The OnPage Smart Alerting Engine allows you to consolidate alerts from ServiceNow to your smartphone in the form of text alerts with attachments. The alert is a persistent ringtone that goes on for 8 hours until the alert message is acknowledged. The Alert Engine allows for message redundancy and alerting across communication channels.
Incident alert management
We now have our Incident alert management tool to ensure messages automatically get to the right person at the right time. Audit-trail included. No more checking schedules and manually sending messages. Just schedule the right people on-call and OnPage does the rest.
- Schedule on-call personnel
- Create escalation policies to ensure critical-messaging continues to escalate until read
- Unsuccessful escalations will generate a fail-over report that is sent to a predefined manager.
Reporting - Postmortem Reporting
- Our query based reporting allows for Response Management and insights into alert volume.
- Manage workloads with detailed message audit trails.
- Design workflows based on downloadable data provided by our reporting engine.
- Incident postmortems are now easy when you have time stamped records of incident alerts and incident respondent acknowledgements.