OnPage’s incident alert management platform and smartphone app enable users to get the most out of their technology investments. With OnPage integrations, RMMs, PSAs, sensors, IOT, APIs, ChatOps and monitoring systems have a reliable means to prioritize and escalate alerts to the right person at the right time, to reduce downtime and improve business productivity.
Escalation features, message/alerting redundancies, and scheduling algorithms ensure that a critical alert is never missed. Reduce incident resolution time, improve productivity and advance the digital operations of your business.
The 3 components of the OnPage Incident Management Platform
- Alerts can be consolidated to the OnPage platform from any PSA, IOT sensor or RMM to your smartphone in the form of a rich text alert with attachments
- Persistent ringtone that goes on for 8 hours until the alert message is acknowledged
- Priority options for alerts – high or low – to call attention to the most critical issues
- Message redundancy to SMS and e-mail. Option to send alert-as-phone-call with a configurable time interval
- Rule-based algorithm allows teams to set up escalation policies/lists and automatically alert to the next person on the list if the first does not acknowledge the alert
- Incident responders can be set up in groups, in any desired escalation order. The order can be modified, making scheduling completely customizable
- Schedule on-call teams in the digital scheduler ahead of time and allow the algorithm to route alerts to the right people at the right time
- Query-based reporting provides insights into alert volume
- Detailed message audit trails show incident activity in real time
- Incident post-mortem meetings and reviews are easier to prepare, with time-stamped records of incident alerts and incident responder acknowledgements
Who we help...
Whether to minimize IT infrastructure downtime, or to reduce response time for healthcare providers and MSPs in critical situations, organizations are automating incident alert workflows, relying on OnPage’s incident alert management platform for all their secure, HIPAA-compliant, critical messaging needs.