The OnPage Platform enables users to get the most out of their digital investments, ensuring that RMMs, PSAs, sensors, IOT, APIs, ChatOps and monitoring systems have a reliable means to prioritize and escalate alerts to the right person at the right time ensuring rock-solid readability in it’s service offering.
The OnPage Platform’s escalation policies, message/ alerting redundancies, and scheduling algorithms ensure that a critical alert is never missed. We reduce incident resolution time, improve productivity and advance the digital operations of your business.
The 3 components of the OnPage Incident Alert Management Platform
- Alerts can be consolidated to the OnPage platform from any PSA, IOT sensor or RMM to your smartphone in the form of a rich text alert with attachments.
- Persistent ringtone that goes on for 8 hours until the alert message is acknowledged.
- Choose the priority of your alerts to prioritize and filter out incidents.
- Enable message redundancy to SMS and e-mail. You can even set the alert to go out as an alert-as-phone-call with a time interval of your choosing
- Our rule based algorithm allows users to set their own escalation policy which automates the alert to the next person if first is unresponsive
- Group incident respondents in the order you wish the alert escalation to go out. Escalation order can be modified making scheduling completely customizable
- Schedule on-call teams in the digital scheduler ahead of time and allow the algorithm to route alerts to the right people at the right time.
- Our query based reporting allows for Response Management and insights into alert volume.
- Manage workloads with detailed message audit trails.
- Design workflows based on downloadable data provided by our reporting engine.
- Incident postmortems are now easy when you have time stamped records of incident alerts and incident responder acknowledgements.