Dialing a Letter (alpha character) on a BlackBerry® Key Pad.
Have you ever tried dialing an OnPageID number that included alpha characters on your BlackBerry® device? It could be something simple like Joe2011@onpage.com. Did you get a little frustrated that you didn’t know how to dial the alpha characters?
Well, you’re not alone, but there is a quick and simple solution.
We love BlackBerry® devices and they have some incredible features and capabilities, but the issue of dialing alpha characters from the keypad is one that derails lots of folks. The good news is that once you know how, you’ll remember it forever.
So, let’s take our example Joe2011@onpage.com. As you’re first looking at the keypad you don’t see any letters to select. But, if you hold down the “Alt” key you’ll be able to find the alpha character equivalent right there on the keypad.
Super simple right? Now you’ll be able to hunt and peck your way to all your OnPage connections.
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017