Dialing a Letter (alpha character) on a BlackBerry® Key Pad.
Have you ever tried dialing an OnPageID number that included alpha characters on your BlackBerry® device? It could be something simple like Joe2011@onpage.com. Did you get a little frustrated that you didn’t know how to dial the alpha characters?
Well, you’re not alone, but there is a quick and simple solution.
We love BlackBerry® devices and they have some incredible features and capabilities, but the issue of dialing alpha characters from the keypad is one that derails lots of folks. The good news is that once you know how, you’ll remember it forever.
So, let’s take our example Joe2011@onpage.com. As you’re first looking at the keypad you don’t see any letters to select. But, if you hold down the “Alt” key you’ll be able to find the alpha character equivalent right there on the keypad.
Super simple right? Now you’ll be able to hunt and peck your way to all your OnPage connections.
- Webinar: Presented by OnPage and BVoIP January 20, 2017
- How to improve healthcare BYOD and HIPAA compliance January 19, 2017
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016