Case Study: Total Connections
Total Connections Uses OnPage to Ensure Medical Communications are HIPAA Compliant
Bill Campbell, President and founder of Total Connections, LLC, was fielding increasing requests from his healthcare, EMT, and law enforcement clients to help reduce the cost of their secure pager systems.
OnPage provided Total Connections with the reliability, security, and intensity of a traditional pager, without the high infrastructure, hardware acquisition, monthly services costs, or need to carry another device. OnPage’s SSL encryption ensures that communications were HIPAA compliant, as well as fundamentally secure.
Benefits Total Connections is now able to:
•dramatically reduce the cost of paging services for clients that were using traditional pagers.
•bring true, secure paging capabilities to clients that were concerned about privacy, compliance, and security.
•give clients absolute confirmation that messages were received and read.
“With OnPage, I can walk up to any client and say, ‘Here’s how we can turn your smartphone into a HIPAA-compliant pager,’ and feel very safe and secure that it is meeting all the HIPAA guidelines.”
Bill Campbell, President & Founder
To Read The Entire Case Study Click Below
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017
- 5 Powerful lessons for Start-ups from Tom Brady February 7, 2017
- Workflow in Healthcare Discussion with Charles Webster MD February 6, 2017
- A very short primer on DIY, technical debt and DevOps alerting February 1, 2017