7 Reasons To Choose OnPage!
There are many reasons to choose OnPage as your virtual pager or pager replacement. To name a few, here are 7 reasons why you should switch to OnPage Priority Messaging today!
1) Consolidation of Devices– OnPage consolidates all of your devices into one- your smartphone. Don’t carry around an additional device like an old pager, just carry one!
2) Confirmation of Delivery & Read- OnPage lets you know when your message was delivered, sent, read and replied. With full audit trail capabilities you can keep track of all your messages and make sure that NO messages are missed.
3) Continuous Alert & Repeated Delivery- OnPage continuously attempts to deliver the message to your phone for up to 8 hours to ensure that critical messages get through. Our persistent alert sounds just like a pager and is impossible to miss.
4) Convenience- With full reply capabilities, pre-defined response and the ability to create groups and escalation groups, OnPage saves you time and money.
5) Compliance- OnPage is HIPAA/HITECH compliant with secure encryption from end to end. OnPage is also SAS 70 certified and SSAE 16 compliant facility with a Hosted Private Cloud Infrastructure – Fully Redundant: Hardware, Software, & Power and 24×7 support and monitoring.
6) Coverage- OnPage provides global connectivity and works where ever you have cellular or wireless (wi-fi) coverage.
7) Cost Reduction- OnPage has zero IT Cost. With OnPage you can eliminate infrastructure and hardware maintenance with our completely hosted service. OnPage also works via your data plan – doesn’t use up voice minutes.
- How to improve healthcare BYOD and HIPAA compliance January 19, 2017
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016