OnPage: Support Awakens
The OnPage Incident Alert Management Platform enables IT teams especially support teams to effectively work in on-call rotations. By using the OnPage smart alerting engine, IT on-call rotations can separate alerts from noise and ensure that they receive proper alerting with appropriate levels of notification. Manage alert noise by ensuring only high-priority alerts are delivered after hours to the IT on-call team. Using the OnPage platform, teams are able to:
- Create and manage escalation policies
- Ensure alerts are persistent. This is achieved by enabling alerts to continue for up to 8 hours until acknowledged.
- Review audit trails and track messages. Team leaders can see when messages were SENT, DELIVERED and READ by reviewing this information on the console.
- Ensure that every group gets their preferred, on-call rotation with on-call scheduling for multiple individuals without limitation to location.
- Add images and voice attachments to your text messages to convey more information, allowing for more informed decisions.