The OnPage support team tackles commonly asked user questions.
Here at OnPage our support team is pretty diligent with answering all the questions you might have. Here are a few of the most frequently asked question they get.
I am a new user, how do I get an OnPage ID?
When connecting to the service for the first time.
NOTE: Dispatchers who do not receive pages do not need an OnPageID
Go to www.OnPage.com and select “Get OnPage”, or register directly from your smartphone by visiting your app store to install the OnPage application.The application is free to download
Can support change my password for me?
Sadly, no. We’ve received concerns from some customers detailing how support being able to reset passwords for customers is a HIPAA violation. Yes, it’s easier for you and for us to be able to reset them for you, but we simply cannot incur the liability generated with doing so. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Please feel free to refer to the reset password instruction for Android, iPhone, and the Enterprise dispatcher accounts also in this KB
Can I change my OnPageID?
Well, you can’t but you can ask support to change it for you.
In order to change your OnPageID, please send us an email at [email protected] from the email address we have on file for your account, including the following information:
1.Your current OnPageID
2.Your desired OnPageID
NOTE: Do not create a new account with the new ID
Once support has informed you that the change has been made, make sure you are logged out of OnPage and log in with the new OnPageID, using the same password you had before.
Forgot the Password for your OnPageID
1. Open OnPage on any smart phone
2. Select “Forgot Password” link located below the Login button
3. Enter the OnPage ID for the user and select “Recover Password”
Do not add “@onpage.com” to the OnPage ID
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address on file for that OnPageID
- You cannot reset your OnPage ID password through the website. It must be done through the app.
- Support cannot tell you what your current password is
- If you do not receive the password, please check your Junk folder.
Account Blocked & Phantom Messages
1. Send email ‘help’ to [email protected]
1. you will then receive a set of instructions that explain how to do both commands.
2. In order to unblock an account send an email to ‘[email protected]’ and type ‘account unblock OPID( enter your OnPage ID) into the subject of an email to the bot
3. To stop phantom messages send an email to ‘[email protected]’ and type ‘account stop_phantom OPID( enter your OnPage ID)’ into the subject of an email to the bot
Go to our FAQ page to learn more.