OnPage NEW Features: Message Forwarding
OnPage recently announced the release of an enhanced version of the OnPage pager application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices. These new features will provide users with strengthened security and reliability for their mobile communication needs. The new release will also provide greater flexibility and customization capabilities to meet the specific needs of its customers.
One of these new features is the ability for organizations to forward their messages onto other OnPage users or groups. The message forwarding feature will allow OnPage users to easily forward messages they receive to another OnPage user or group in case they are unavailable to respond, or someone else is more suitable to respond to the message. This ultimately allows for messages to get to the right person at the right time, without the sender wasting time identifying and resending the message to that person.
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017