OnPage NEW Features: Message Forwarding
OnPage recently announced the release of an enhanced version of the OnPage pager application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices. These new features will provide users with strengthened security and reliability for their mobile communication needs. The new release will also provide greater flexibility and customization capabilities to meet the specific needs of its customers.
One of these new features is the ability for organizations to forward their messages onto other OnPage users or groups. The message forwarding feature will allow OnPage users to easily forward messages they receive to another OnPage user or group in case they are unavailable to respond, or someone else is more suitable to respond to the message. This ultimately allows for messages to get to the right person at the right time, without the sender wasting time identifying and resending the message to that person.
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016
- With AWS Managed Services, are IT management tools dead? December 20, 2016