OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age
Boston Business Journal writes: OnPage brings critical alerting to smartphone
In an article published on December 27th, the Boston Business Journal published an article highlighting how OnPage has brought critical alerting to the modern age in healthcare.
OnPage CEO Judit Sharon is quoted in the article as saying:
“The change is really, really, really slow in healthcare. We know that the market is there. We know the need for critical messaging is there and that paging companies are closing their doors.”
The article goes on to discuss how this modernization has allowed OnPage to help healthcare across the spectrum. For example, OnPage has given a doctoral student at George Mason University, Sarah Carter, the opportunity to use the technology to help America’s military veterans. In this instance, Ms. Carter is using OnPage to better study and prevent suicide in this population group.
Read the full article on our website.
Learn how OnPage can help your critical communications and critical alerting.
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017
- 5 Powerful lessons for Start-ups from Tom Brady February 7, 2017
- Workflow in Healthcare Discussion with Charles Webster MD February 6, 2017
- A very short primer on DIY, technical debt and DevOps alerting February 1, 2017