OnPage + ConnectWise Manage: The Dynamic Duo
OnPage and ConnectWise Manage have been helping MSPs for the past 2 years with faster incident resolution and improved response times. We’ve put together a whimsical e-book that walks you through the best way to use OnPage and ConnectWise Manage together to tackle:
- costs incurred from a lack of workflow automation
- slow response times and SLA breaches
- alert fatigue experienced by incident responders
- missing critical alerts
OnPage connects tickets to the right people, EVERY TIME!
OnPage understands that ConnectWise Manage customers need to ensure that all critical alerts reach the right person at the right time. The incidents that trigger the alerts need to be acted upon in a timely manner. OnPage provides automatic, intelligent alerting that generates a complete audit trail. All of this is done seamlessly from within ConnectWise Manage with real-time ticket & SLA updates
Real-time ticket & SLA updates
OnPage streamlines the Incident resolution life-cycle and ticketing process with seamless ConnectWise Manage ticket updates from within the OnPage application. Eliminate the need for duplicate processes when you give incident responders the power to update the status of a ticket with the simple click of a button.
Incident responders not only receive full visibility into the incident but have multiple options at their disposable so they can take action as soon as they receive a ConnectWise Manage ticket through OnPage. These actions include:
- “In Progress” button – Allows incident responders to acknowledge the incident and change the status of the ticket to “In Progress”. This action implies that the responder is taking action and working on the incident to resolve it.
- “Closed” button – Incident responders can refer back to the ticket on OnPage and can utilize the “Closed” button to change the status of the ticket. This important feature signals that the incident has been resolved and that the responder can move on to the next ticket.
All updates to the original tickets are immediate and a thread of all replies from the OnPage application to the tickets are saved within the ticket to make the process of post-incident reporting and incident management more effective.
OnPage ConnectWise Manage Integration: A success story
Using OnPage you get instant visibility and feedback on alerts. You can track alert delivery, ticket status, and responses.
As a result, you will improve MTTR and better manage your clients’ ecosystem by decreasing service interruptions. As an organization, you will improve responsiveness to SLAs and lower your and your clients’ costs.
Michigan-based MSP Cygnus Systems Inc. has:
- Grown its revenue by 25%.
- Improved its response time to critical IT alerts from 30 minutes to 30 seconds.
- Provided consistent service to customers.
- Cut monthly costs by 75%.
We at OnPage believe that Managed Service Providers are superheroes!
OnPage is perfect for managed service provider alerts. Be it adding alerts to monitoring tools or managing your team. OnPage does it all!
OnPage’s Intelligent Round-Trip™ Priority Messaging is a cost-effective, cloud-based solution that is both secure and scalable. It links your mobile devices into a comprehensive high-availability alert and response system that means no more lost messages.
Fill out the form below to request a demo of the OnPage ConnectWise integration: