If you’re a motivated, dynamic and top-performing business development representative (BDR) ready for your next BIG opportunity – YOU are the right person for us. Join us on our journey to modernize the healthcare communication and IT incident management industry, and become instrumental in our endeavors to take the organization to the next phase of growth and scale.
As a business development representative, you will take ownership of driving new sales by handling lead qualification and closing deals. The ideal candidate is an exceptional listener with verbal/written communication and presentation skills. Please note that this a full-time, on-site role based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
The BDR will play a key role in developing and closing new business to acquire new customers. The BDR will play a vital role in generating revenue from new business and fostering OnPage’s reputation in the marketplace. You will be a frontline evangelist for OnPage and the face of OnPage for prospective customers. At OnPage, we value work-life balance. In the office, we’re all about meeting our goals and celebrating when they are achieved. OnPage has a fun, exciting culture, and as one of the members of our growing sales team, you will be a key promoter of that culture.
· Generate leads using cold, creative emails to potential customers
· Use creativity in your outbound sales prospecting efforts to build your prospect pool
· Collaborate with team members and learn/apply new selling approaches and strategies
· Meet your quarterly sales goals
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across sales, marketing and support
· Prior experience in the cloud-based/SaaS technology space
· Experience and proven success prospecting and booking meetings
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to grasp new technology and services and understand how to leverage them in a competitive marketplace
- Lead Generation
- Presentation Skills
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Skills
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Product Demonstration
- Lead Qualification
- Problem Solving