OnPage NEW Features: Contact Sync
OnPage recently announced the release of an enhanced version of the OnPage pager application for iPhone, Android and Blackberry devices. These new features will provide users with strengthened security and reliability for their mobile communication needs. The new release will also provide greater flexibility and customization capabilities to meet the specific needs of its customers.
One of these new features is the ability for organizations to do a Contact Sync. The Contact Sync feature will allow OnPage administrators the ability to sync all the organization’s contacts with the user’s smartphone instantly. Having all the OnPage contacts at the fingertips of the user will make sending messages to other OnPage users, easier, error-free and faster, saving valuable time and resources.
To learn more about the new features of the OnPage app click here.
- How to improve healthcare BYOD and HIPAA compliance January 19, 2017
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016