OnPage is the Perfect Pager Alternative
Adopting OnPage’s clinical communication platform equates to enhanced accountability, transparency and reliability. OnPage is an intelligent, automated system, consisting of digital schedules to create on-call “turns” and reduce physician burnout.
OnPage streamlines clinical workflows, further solidifying it as a leader in the pager replacement space. It is a robust HIPAA-compliant solution, built for the needs of today’s healthcare organizations.
Antiquated Pagers are Holding you Back
Inefficient pagers cost hospitals $8.3 billion in lost productivity
Clinicians waste 46 minutes waiting for patient information
37 minutes are spent waiting for patient release info
OnPage is a Digital Pager
OnPage includes these pager features:
- Configurable escalation policies
- Two-way messaging with rich content and attachments
- Contact sync
- One monthly fee covers unlimited global messaging
- Secure, encrypted communication
- Remote data wipe of sensitive patient information
- Repeated alert delivery
See a side-by-side comparison between OnPage, pagers and email.
OnPage is Also a Complete Incident Alert Management Platform
Automate the incident notification process to individuals on-call with digital schedules, alert escalations and alerting redundancies. Avoid human error and increase business uptime with these features:
- On-call schedules for each team with unique escalation criteria
- For IT alerts, ticket details are included in the event alert
- Alert-Until-Read capability ensures critical alerts are never missed
- Audit trails track notifications to see when they’re read and acknowledged
- Fault-proof scheduler defaults to “always full” so that if a person is removed from an on-call shift by mistake with no replacement, the entire team will be alerted to ensure the alert is delivered
- Incident postmortem reporting via audit trails, real-time reporting console and downloadable reports
Download Guide: "Seven Reasons for Pager Replacement"
How to Ensure HIPAA-Secure Messaging
HIPAA-secure messaging means that the messaging containing patient information, care instructions or any other relevant patient information must be both secure and encrypted.
On-Call Presence Statuses
Healthcare organizations now have access to detailed presence information. OnPage’s pager replacement solution provides physicians and nurses with access to presence information so they know if team members are on call and logged in.