In this role, you will define the capabilities that support thousands of users that rely on OnPage to receive critical notification and help manage uptime for some of the biggest brand technologies in the world. You will work on deeply understanding and synthesizing customers’ needs into clear and actionable product requirements; perform market and competitor analysis; and cross-functionally lead the product development lifecycle for your product area. The ideal candidate must enjoy problem solving both independently and in team settings and be willing to acquire any necessary technical and domain expertise. Additionally, you must be highly motivated, extremely well organized, and possess excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills.
• Define roadmap, strategy, and priorities for the product, and make calls using quantitative and qualitative data to challenge/support gut feelings.
• Collaborate with the Creative and Software Engineering teams to author detailed requirements for new product features, and existing feature enhancements.
• Ensure clarity and visibility throughout the product development process, and continuously keep the team informed and focused on the right priorities to meet aggressive deadlines.
• Gather feedback from internal and external users, and inject that feedback into the product development lifecycle.
• Provide leadership and expertise across the organization for the product.
• Drive ongoing improvements and optimizations and ship awesome product.
• 5+ years as a Product Manager / Owner, with some or all of that in SaaS.
• Demonstrable understanding of the nuts and bolts of web and mobile app development, best practices, and design principles.
• Obsession about quality and never shipping a bad experience, but also know when perfection is the enemy of the good.
• Bias toward action, great collaborator, and master simplifier – constantly pushing toward product clarity and delivery.
• Enthusiasm for organization and execution using Agile development tools and methodologies.
• Domain knowledge of IT operations, DevOps, application development, monitoring, agile application development a plus.
• Desire to improve the lives of users who keep our favorite applications up and running, and reduce the cost of downtime to businesses.
• A competitive salary, generous benefits, and equity
• The chance to join a fun and hard-working team
At OnPage, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental, vision, life and disability insurance; a 401(K) plan with employer match; paid holidays and vacation.
Send us your resume!
460 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Fax: +1 (781) 890-1308