**WE ARE HIRING!** Hungry. Hunter. Resilient. Driven. Performer. Strong work ethic. SaaS tech sales experience. You? Then join our team on our journey, and become instrumental in our growth. Now hiring in Waltham an Account Executive to drive new sales, handling lead qualification through closing deals. This a full-time, on-site role for an exceptional listener with stellar verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
The Sales Team is key in developing and closing new business. The team plays a vital role not only with regard to revenue generation but also with OnPage’s reputation in the marketplace. As an Account Executive on the team, you will be a frontline evangelist and the direct line to our customers. At OnPage, we value a work-life balance. In the office, we’re all about meeting our goals and celebrating well when we achieve them. OnPage has a fun, exciting culture and as one of the members of our growing sales force, you will be a key promoter of that culture.
- Ensure follow up of all inbound marketing leads, giving each the appropriate level of attention
- Use creativity in your own outbound prospecting efforts as you build your pipeline of qualified prospects
- Manage sales cycles to assist customers in their purchase decisions including product demonstrations, sales support, and overall best practices
- Collaborate with team members and learn/apply new selling approaches and strategies
- Regularly engage and build relationships with existing customers
- Meet your quarterly sales goals
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across sales, marketing and customer support
- Prior selling experience in the cloud-based/SaaS technology space
- Experience and proven success prospecting and closing new business
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to grasp new technology products and services and understand how to leverage them in a competitive marketplace
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
At OnPage, we offer a great compensation package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental plane; life insurance; LT & ST disability insurance; 401(K) plan with employer match; paid sick time, holidays and vacation.