OnPage Proudly Sponsors the 2012 Arthritis Walk
Last Sunday, on September 16, the OnPage team stepped away from their offices, donned their OnPage T-shirts, and traveled to Brighton, Massachusetts to help sponsor the 2012 Arthritis walk! The Arthritis walk was organized by the Let’s Move Together, Arthritis Foundation who did an amazing job putting the event together. The atmosphere was fun and supportive, with music to keep the guests entertained and even a special appearance from the Celtics dancers! Everyone from the OnPage team had a great time attending the walk and supporting a wonderful cause. The event was around 3 hours long and an estimated 2,000 people came to walk the 3 mile course. Throughout those three hours, the OnPage staff handed out “I walk for Arthritis” stickers and helped to spread the word on how OnPage can help those who need reliable and quick communication. The OnPage team looks forward to sponsoring walks in the future and wants to extend thanks to all those who helped make this walk a success!
- OnPage at HIMSS 17! February 27, 2017
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017