OnPage Slack Integration
By combining the functionality of Slack with OnPage, you can keep teams up-to-date on incidents within the Slack channels you already use and automatically trigger custom events in OnPage from Slack. The OnPage system allows two-way messaging within Slack which results in improved team and individual workflow communications.
Need secure one-on-one messaging from within a Slack chat? Private conversations are no problem with the Slack OnPage integrated system.
Do you want to send OnPage alerts and get the status updates all inside Slack?
Slack is a great tool for team communication and provides open channels for conversation so everyone has a transparent view of everything that’s going on. By integrating with OnPage, you can keep teams up-to-date on incidents within the Slack channels you already use and automatically trigger crucial events into OnPage from Slack.
Simply follow these steps to integrate Slack with OnPage:
1. Go to your Slack team custom integration page: (https://[your-slack-team].slack.com/apps/manage/custom-integrations)
2. If you do not have Slash Command custom integration yet, click on ‘Build your own’.
3. Select ‘Make a Custom Integration’ button.
4. Select ‘Slash Commands’.
5. Set ‘URL’ to https://slack.onpage.com/gw/slash, ‘Method’ to ‘POST’, ‘Customize Name’ to ‘OnPage Server’.
6. You can use https://qaslack.onpage.com/images/Onpage-Logo-O1.png to upload an image (optional), check ‘Show this command in the autocomplete list’, add description as ‘Send OnPage message’ and ‘Usage hint as ‘rec1, rec2, ..recN:message’ and click ‘Save Integration’.
Download Your Free Trial
Have questions? Talk with our friendly sales team at (781) 916-0040.