**WE ARE HIRING!** Resilient. Driven. Strong Work Ethic. You? Then join our team on our journey, and become instrumental in our growth and scale. Now hiring in Waltham a Technical Support engineer. The Technical Support is the first line of contact for customers experiencing issues with installation, configuration, operation and management of OnPage solutions. They are, in many ways, the post-sale “face of OnPage” and must be passionate about helping our customers solve problems.
The Technical Support will field queries via phone and email. Queries will range in complexity from “how to” questions through involved debugging and forensic efforts when tracking down operational anomalies. The ability to visualize problems remotely is key to being successful in this role along with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. This resource will be responsible for diagnosis and analysis of customer issues and will be expected to bring first level detailed diagnosis over from Support into Engineering.
This role will need to be filled by a hard-working individual who is committed to customer success and would be comfortable living in both the Support and Engineering environments; translating internal Engineering-speak into clear concise directions for customers and vice-versa. You will have significant career growth and opportunity to really make an impact in a growing company.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support
- Represent the customer to ensure serviceability and product quality issues are being tracked, prioritized, resolved, and incorporated into the product release cycle
- Assist customers in the installation and integration of OnPage service to current environment
- Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up
- Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems
- Escalate critical customer situations to the appropriate level of management and engineering expertise
- Communicate technical issues and solutions to the engineering, QA, sales, and support teams as well as to the customer base
- Contribute to documentation and knowledgebase article library
- Model OnPage core values: Accountability, Creativity/Resourcefulness, Energy/Passion, Leadership, Integrity/Honesty, Smart/Critical Thinking.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Positive attitude, Eager to learn and take on responsibilities, Team player, and comfortable working in a startup
- Relevant experience supporting mobile application software on Smartphone and Tablet.
- Excellent iOS & Android troubleshooting ability.
- Excellent Customer Service skills and a demonstrated prior success exceeding customer expectations in a technical support capacity.
- Excellent understanding of the technical fundamentals of the Internet.
- Exposure to SQL
- Experience or high interest in the enterprise endpoint security space
- Experience supporting multiple, simultaneous engagements/customers
- Excellent analysis and debugging skill
- Ability to function as an individual contributor and/or a member of a team
At OnPage we offer a great package which includes:Coffee and snacks, competitive base salary; medical plan; dental plane; life insurance; LT & ST disability insurance; 401(K) plan with employer match; paid sick, holidays and vacation.
OnPage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only direct applications will be considered; no recruiters please
Send us your resume!
460 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Fax: +1 (781) 890-1308