The QA Test Engineer will create and maintain a test suite for mobile applications and backend Server, as well as supporting the team with manual testing of pieces currently in development. The position entails the ability to uncover and investigate defects, discover root causes of issues, and to accurately document for later regression testing, as well as executing automated regression and load testing suites.
• Develop test plans, scenarios and test cases for functional, regression and system level test activities for mobile apps and product firmware
• Develop, execute and automate QA tasks for mobile apps, Web Application and backend server.
• Participate in sprint and release planning to understand the requirements and ensure high quality as well as great user experience
• Bug life cycle management – defect tracking, defect reporting, defect analysis and defect verification
• Improve, optimize, and identify opportunities for software quality
• Identify potential problems users may encounter
• Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
• Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
• Help producing documentation and user manual
• 1+ years of experience testing highly distributed, complex native applications and web applications
• 1+ years hands-on experience creating automated test scripts
• Experience with mobile client – server application.
• Extensive experience with test data management
• Great experience with defect tracking tools such as JIRA
• Effective communication
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience building automation tests for native apps and web apps
• Enjoys direct collaboration with UX, Product and Development experts
• Experience with version control such as Git and GitHub
• Seeks out and stays current with the latest test automation trends
• Team player with can do attitude who would like to have an input.
Why work with OnPage?
At OnPage, we offer a great package which includes: competitive base salary; medical plan; dental plane; life insurance; LT & ST disability insurance; 401(K) plan with employer match; paid sick, holidays and vacation.
Send us your resume!
460 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Fax: +1 (781) 890-1308