We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities. For this role, you should understand the full marketing mix and be familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers’ behavior. You should also be able to create spreadsheets and analyze quantitative data to interpret ROI and KPI metrics.
The ideal candidate must have an excellent command of the English language as well as exceptional writing skills. Start date and work schedule are flexible. Ultimately, you should help us achieve our business goals through building strong marketing campaigns.
• Managing daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
• Conducting market research to identify new revenue opportunities
• Gathering and analyzing consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
• Social media marketing on LinkedIn and Twitter
• Blog writing and editing
• Creation of weekly reports based on data drawn from Google Analytics
• Help with marketing campaign ideas.
• Familiarity with Salesforce, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Analytics and Microsoft Package
• Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
• Comfort in creating and designing WordPress pages
• Ability to use common HTML codes
OnPage is as priority messaging platform that can live on either the iPhone or Android. OnPage ensures critical messages rise above the clutter and alert the recipient. Messages sent via OnPage arrive on the recipient’s smartphone as a prominent page with a continuous alert until acknowledged. All alerts are encrypted, redundant and persistent to ensure NO message is lost. OnPage is headquartered in Waltham, MA
Send us your resume!
460 Totten Pond Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Fax: +1 (781) 890-1308