ConnectWise Integration Guide
How to begin your ConnectWise Integration
We know that ConnectWise and their customers need to ensure all critical alerts not only reach the right person at the right time, but are also acted upon in a timely manner. The key is providing automatic, intelligent alerting that generates a complete audit trial, while at the same time doing it all seamlessly from within ConnectWise.
When integrated with ConnectWise, OnPage provides an integrated, “Round-Trip” alerting application which automatically generates priority alerts based upon ticket severity. ConnectWise knows their customers need to assure critical alerts not only reach the right person at the right time but are acted upon. The key is providing automatic, intelligent alerting that generates a complete audit trail. All from within the ConnectWise console. Please contact us if you’re having any trouble with the integration.
THE VALUE OF PRIORITY ROUND-TRIP ALERTING™
Here’s a short video that shows the integration in action.
Generating ConnectWise API Keys:
1. Go to the Members menu item
2. Click on API Members tab and on + to create new member.
3. Fill in the Details tab fields
4. Click on API Keys tab and ‘+’ button
5. Fill in form fields to recognize integration keys in the future (OnPage is recommended value) and click on Save icon. This will generate the private and public keys. Note: Private keys are shown only one time on this screen. You must save it in a secured file for further usage.
For full details on configuring OnPage triggers and adding the OnPage Console to ConnectWise, login with your Connectwise credentials on the ConnectWise website.
Download Your Free Trial
Have questions? Talk with our friendly sales team at (781) 916-0040.