Ready Or Not: HIPAA Just Got Tougher
September 23rd was the final deadline for vendors that provide services to HIPAA-covered plans known in HIPAA parlance as “business associates” – the new regulations do introduce fundamental change. Under the new regulations, business associates are required, for the first time, to comply with the HIPAA Security Rule, many provisions of the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and are subject to direct enforcement action by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
OnPage, a virtual two-way pager application for iPhone, Android & Blackberry is a secure, and fully HIPAA compliant solution for anyone in the healthcare industry. If you are currently using non HIPAA Compliant solutions for your critical messages, you can turn to OnPage and rest easy knowing you are in full HIPAA compliance.
OnPage-full HIPAA compliance messaging solution
- Secure Encrypted Communication- Encrypted from end to end.
- Archiving ability- Archive all of your messages for HIPAA security standards
- Remote Wipe Ability- Remotely wipe all of your users data and log them out of the application in case of breach.
- Full Audit Trails of all messages- See when messages are sent, delivered, received and read
- Seamlessly integrateswith OnPage’s hosted web management console to send HIPAA secure messages through an online portal.
- OnPage at HIMSS 17! February 27, 2017
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017