OnPage Offers Priority Messaging API
OnPage allows you to send and receive your messages numerous ways, making it easier for you to communicate with your staff or organization. You can send an email, phone call, app to app message, you can send messages out online through the Web Console, and you can also send them out through OnPage’s API.
The OnPage Priority Messaging API essentially connects your applications to the OnPage system. The API focuses on integration between OnPage and our customer and/or partner applications in order to bring you a flexible and convenient secure mobile messaging system.
The OnPage API provides you with an additional way to send your OnPage messages securely. With the API Integration, you can send messages to individual OnPage users or to groups and receive tracking information for those messages including, delivery and read time stamps or reply information.
The OnPage API can be use alongside the available methods of email, phone, app to app and the web management console. The API is an ultra-secure, HIPAA compliant messaging system with 24×7 support and monitoring.
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting: the 21st century solution to antiquated pagers December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016
- With AWS Managed Services, are IT management tools dead? December 20, 2016