OnPage Now Available for Android Devices Through Google Play!
OnPage is pleased to announce its bringing of the mobile pager application to the Android market! The application is now available for all Android devices through Google Play. Android users who can’t afford to ever miss an urgent message can now download OnPage from Google Play or from our site, and sign up for the service within a few minutes. Once installed, OnPage transforms an Android smartphone into a secure messaging system that ensures urgent messages always get through, and confirms that they are read.
OnPage now fully supports all of the major smartphone platforms. IT shops, hospitals, emergency services, media, and other organizations can consolidate all communications in a single Android, iPhone or Blackberry device. Users will be confident that their priority and mission-critical messaging will be transmitted using SSL encryption. Messages will be received, and most importantly, they will be read.
To read the full Press Release click here.
- How to improve healthcare BYOD and HIPAA compliance January 19, 2017
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016