OnPage Now Available for Android Devices Through Google Play!
OnPage is pleased to announce its bringing of the mobile pager application to the Android market! The application is now available for all Android devices through Google Play. Android users who can’t afford to ever miss an urgent message can now download OnPage from Google Play or from our site, and sign up for the service within a few minutes. Once installed, OnPage transforms an Android smartphone into a secure messaging system that ensures urgent messages always get through, and confirms that they are read.
OnPage now fully supports all of the major smartphone platforms. IT shops, hospitals, emergency services, media, and other organizations can consolidate all communications in a single Android, iPhone or Blackberry device. Users will be confident that their priority and mission-critical messaging will be transmitted using SSL encryption. Messages will be received, and most importantly, they will be read.
To read the full Press Release click here.
- OnPage at HIMSS 17! February 27, 2017
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017