OnPage IT Systems Managment Alert Configuration
OnPage can be seamlessly integrated to all IT monitoring platforms, such as Zenoss, Nagios, Splunk, Munin, Monit and others as the alerting tool.
Simply download OnPage pager app to your smartphone, register to the service and start using it immediately. Once you got your OnPage ID, follow the instruction given below and instead of putting your email address enter: [your OnPage ID]@onpage.com.
Message Notification Elimination:
Every message that is sent to the OnPage system via email will return email notification when OnPage delivers a message and when the recipient reads a message. Some system administrators may prefer to disable these email notifications, this can be accomplished by simply adding “%npr%” to the beginning of the message subject and OnPage will cease to send delivered, read or reply emails back to the sending address.
Take a couple of minutes to setup your priority alerts to arrive on time at your smartphone:.
Click below for set-up information:
Munin, Munin More…
RedGate SQL Monitor
- How to improve healthcare BYOD and HIPAA compliance January 19, 2017
- 2016 – OnPage Year in Review January 2, 2017
- OnPage brings critical communications to the smartphone age December 29, 2016
- OnPage healthcare alerting December 21, 2016
- OnPage: High and Low Priority December 21, 2016