OnPage IT Systems Managment Alert Configuration
OnPage can be seamlessly integrated to all IT monitoring platforms, such as Zenoss, Nagios, Splunk, Munin, Monit and others as the alerting tool.
Simply download OnPage pager app to your smartphone, register to the service and start using it immediately. Once you got your OnPage ID, follow the instruction given below and instead of putting your email address enter: [your OnPage ID]@onpage.com.
Message Notification Elimination:
Every message that is sent to the OnPage system via email will return email notification when OnPage delivers a message and when the recipient reads a message. Some system administrators may prefer to disable these email notifications, this can be accomplished by simply adding “%npr%” to the beginning of the message subject and OnPage will cease to send delivered, read or reply emails back to the sending address.
Take a couple of minutes to setup your priority alerts to arrive on time at your smartphone:.
Click below for set-up information:
Munin, Munin More…
RedGate SQL Monitor
- OnPage at HIMSS 17! February 27, 2017
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017