Hospitals, First Responders and Businesses Can Now Manage Their High Volume Paging Activity with a Web Management Console
Hosted smartphone pager application, OnPage™ unveils new paging management tool for business customers
Waltham, MA – Onset Technology, creators of OnPage, a recently launched smartphone pager application, today announced the release of a new tool that enables businesses, especially those in hospitals and first responder organizations, to manage large volumes of pager and priority message activity. OnPage works on iPhone, iPad, iPhone Touch, and BlackBerry smartphone devices.
The Web Management Console allows OnPage business customers to more effectively manage high volume paging via a secure website. Application users can now send messages directly from an SSL secure, customized web console, in addition to the previously available methods of email, phone, and through the application itself.
The Web Management Console navigation is easy and intuitive allowing users to send/receive a page, sort and manage contacts, view sent pages, or access frequently asked questions.
- Manage priority messages via web based console
- Secure and encrypted messages
- Audit trail with delivery and read confirmation
- Contact management for multiple pager accounts
- Dispatch from one location, or mobile from iPhone, iPad, or BlackBerry device
- Individual and group paging capability
- Log and track console priority messages sent and received
- Immediate priority message dispatch
“Some of our customers are quite large” says Judit Sharon, CEO of Onset Technology. “They may have tens, if not hundreds and potentially thousands of contacts to manage, notify and track. Our Web Management Console gives dispatchers the tools they need to manage the pager and priority messaging flow on a large scale.”
The new feature is part of the company’s ongoing efforts to allow traditional pager device users, move to a more convenient and reliable hosted, smartphone paging service.
About Onset Technology
Onset Technology provides Mobile Messaging Management solutions that ensure communication continuity in emergency situations when everything else fails. Additional Onset solutions include Priority Mobile Messaging and Smartphone Paging, increasing the efficiency and value of corporate mobile communication resources. Onset’s solutions are used by leading organizations in the financial, legal, and healthcare sectors as well as by major federal and local government agencies.
Founded in 1997, Onset Technology is backed by venture capital firms in the U.S and in Israel. The company is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with an R&D center in Israel.
This press release can also be found on PRWeb at http://www.prweb.com//releases/2011/8/prweb8741143.htm
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017