Five Ways Mobile Devices and Digital Apps Will Transform Healthcare
It’s no surprise mobile apps and devices are transforming healthcare as we speak. Let’s take a look at the reasons why they are transforming the Healthcare industry
1. Access to Care In Rural Areas
In rural communities where help may be at a minimum, some health application can help patients manage their own treatments.
2. Improved Patient Engagement
There are a lot of reasons why patients may not want to access the care they should be getting. With some health applications, now patients can be notified of certain data that would have proved to be difficult to maintain before.
Health applications not only play a role with patient engagement, but company logistics as well. Minimize downtime and shortages with a pager replacement apps such as OnPage.
There are some health financing applications on the market that can help to reduce cost of care.
5. Scope for Improvement
There is unlimited potential for applications in the healthcare industry. Improving medical processes and patient engagement are just a few to be named.
- Vodafone sells their paging business – It’s time to replace the pager! February 23, 2017
- One of Boston’s Finest Hospitals Takes in OnPage February 21, 2017
- OnPage Supports Veterans In PTSD Study February 21, 2017
- Who’s on First? February 16, 2017
- OnPage Supports Teleneurology through Telemedicine Pager February 15, 2017